Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Cakestoolicious (otherwise referred to as ”we”, “our” or ”us”).
Please read these terms carefully before using our website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms, regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our website.
Purchase of Services
Any purchase of services you make via our website will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We reserve the right to remove access to this website in respect of anyone who does not comply with the terms set out herein.
Unless stated otherwise, the intellectual property rights and copyrights for all material displayed on our website (and contained in the online courses and materials accessed via our website) are owned by us or our licensors. You may download and print extracts from our website (or from the online courses accessed through our website) for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. You should not use any extracts from our website for any other purposes. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
No part of our website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
With the exception of the online courses and associated material (which are dealt with in our Terms and Conditions of Sale), the material on our website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have an effect with respect to our website.
Links to third-party websites on our website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to by our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We always try to ensure that our website is always available for you. In the event that our website is unavailable at any time and for any period (for whatever reason) we shall not be liable.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from our website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, or similar. You must have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals before submitting any information. We reserve the right to remove any material from the website that we consider inappropriate or unsuitable.
We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting inappropriate material.
To participate in online courses via our website you will need to register with us. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
Save to the extent permitted by law, we (and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, sub-contractors or agents of any of them) exclude all liability and responsibility (including without limitation in respect of negligence) from any amount or kind of loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
We do not exclude or attempt to limit in any way our liability:
- for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability; or
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the exclusions/limitations set out above, we shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising and whether caused in tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise (even if foreseeable), any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profit of contracts, loss of anticipated savings, wasted third party costs, and/or loss of data, management or office time.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you access our website.
If any provision within these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions (including in relation to any non-contractual obligations) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Cakestoolicious is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us here if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
If you wish to withdraw your acceptance, please send us a request here.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Powerful Photography
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority (contact information at the bottom of this page) – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising were suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Phone: +353 57 868 4800
Last modification was made 22nd April 2018.
Cookies were designed to be a mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include automatically collecting information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, software version, your location, internet service provider, referrer ID and the domain from which you accessed the website, or collection of information about your use of the website, such as the time you spend using the website, date/time stamp, the number of times you return, whether you click-through, open, or forward links, emails, and ads, and other website or product usage data.
When the user browses the website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Information collected by Cookies may be tagged to your information, including your contact information, device information, or other information that you may have provided to Cakestoolicious.
Other kinds of Cookies include authentication cookies, which are the most common method used by web servers to recognise whether the user is logged in and the account s/he is logged in under. Without such a mechanism, the website would not know whether it is authorised to send a page containing sensitive information or whether it should require a user to authenticate himself/herself by logging-in.
|Authentication Cookies||These Cookies allow users to authenticate themselves on successive visits to the Website, to improve safety of the website, and to gain access to authorised content.||First Party|
|Analytical Cookies||These Cookies allow us to generate anonymous customer usage and demographic statistics, and they differentiate requests from different browsers and to store helpful information.||First Party
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures. You may adjust your browser settings to notify you when you are sent a Cookie or to limit tracking or to decline Cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the website or take full advantage of Cakestoolicious’ offerings.
For users in the United States please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
For users in the European Union please go to http://youronlinechoices.eu/